1. Click the “Teacher Reports” tab.
2. Select a class with associated standards from the drop down menu at the top.
3. Click the “Standards Met Report” button.
4. Mouse over a standard to see details about the standard.
5. Hover over a status figure to see class and individual student stats.
6. The Standard Criteria section shows the linked assignment count and percentage of passing students.
7. The Student Average section shows how well individual students are performing on the selected standard.
8. This report can be printed or saved to PDF.