- Click the Reports tab on the left sidebar, then navigate to
the Progress Reports button.
- Enter a Report Title. This will headline the top of the Progress Report, and should be
something similar to “Progress Report 2015-2016”.
Select the Student(s) you’d like to run a Progress Report
for. There are three ways to select
a. Individual Report: This will allow you to run a Progress Report for a single Student.
b. Run By Class: This lets you select a “Homeroom” and run Progress Reports for all Students that are populated into that class.
c. Grade Level: Allows you to select all Students that fall into a specific grade level.
Check any additional items that you would like to display on
your Progress Reports.
- Click Submit to run your Progress Reports.
Note: Teachers can only run Progress Reports if the option is enabled by an Administrator. To enable:
- As an Administrator, select the Settings tab on the left
sidebar, then select the Teacher sub-tab at the top of the page.
- Select the box marked “Progress reports“.
- Click Save Changes.