Administrators can edit permanent academic records for any student regardless of the student's status (Active, Inactive, Alumni etc). Permanent academic records appear on report cards and transcripts.
Note: Re-concluding the class will cause any manually edited values to be replaced with the values from the grade sheet.
- Click the Transcript tab.
- Click “Edit Grades“
- Select the correct term, student, and class by clicking on the box with three dots next to each field.
- Set the new values
- Click Save Changes
- Alternative Grade: Use this to enter an an alternative grade such as “INC” for incomplete. Classes with alternative grades are not included in GPA calculation.
- Grad Category: Use this to enter the graduation requirement category to which the units for this class should be applied. Note, this only affects this student’s graduation requirements. Other students who took the same class would not be affected. To change the graduation requirement for all students who took the course, click on the Edit Classes button.
- Ignore Transcript Filter: Use this to make a class appear on the student's transcript regardless of the grade level filter setting. This is ideal for a student who takes high school classes in the 8th grade. These classes will appear on the transcript when Ignore Grade Level Filter is selected. Other students who took the same class would not be affected. To change the filter for all students who took the course, click on the Edit Classes button.