When combining transcript records from another school, Gradelink recommends adding the other school’s name in the ‘Term Title’ to show which classes came from the other school and which from your school.
To add transcript records
- Click on the Transcripts tab
- Click on the "Add Grades" button at the top
- Select the student from the list to the right
- Choose the term from the drop-down list, or type it into the Term Title field if it is not already on the drop-down list. The start and end dates are only used to order the terms chronologically; the dates entered will not be printed on the Transcript.
- Choose the class from the drop-down list, or type it into the Class Title field if it is not already in the drop-down list.
- Select the grade scale, enter the units (enter zero to exclude the class from GPA calculation), enter the grade earned, and select the grade level of the student at the time the class was taken. Repeat steps 4-6 to continue entering grades for the same student. Start at step 3 for a new student.
- Click on the "Add To Transcript" button.
Note: Add grades either to Quarters or Semester but not to both.