Test scores and awards may be displayed on student transcripts.
To add tests or awards to a Student's account:
- Click on the Students tab at the left
- Click on the Academics button at the top of the page
- Click on the Tests/Awards/Degrees button
- Hit the Add button on the far right
- Under Item Type select Test or Award and then add a title as well as additional information such as date and score
- Click Save
Note: If the student’s grade level is not added to a test or award, it will always display on the transcript. If a grade level is included, the test/award will display on the transcript only if the grade level is within the range set in "Report on grade levels between ___ and ___" on the Transcript Options page. The grade level filter can be overridden by checking the box labeled "Ignore Grade Level Filter" when adding the test/award.