- Navigate to the Settings tab.
- Click the Parent/Student sub tab.
- There are three options available:
- Hide Academic tabs: allows you to hide the Alerts, Grades, Assignments, Transcript, and Schedule tabs in the Parent/Student Interface
- Hide Attendance tab: allows you to hide the Attendance tab in the Parent/Student Interface
- Hide grades: doesn't hide any tabs but does hide Grades, Points, and GPA information from the tabs mentioned above. Used for showing assignment information without providing grades.
- After selecting the appropriate grade levels for each setting, don't forget to hit Save Changes.
Modified on: Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 4:09 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.