Accessing Student Information
Modified on: Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 12:18 PM
- Navigate to the Settings tab.
- Click on the Teacher sub tab.
- Check (or un-check) the boxes to determine the student information teachers can view, such as:
- Students' grades from other classes (only when entering narrative comments)
- Parent/student contact information
- Student emergency contacts
- Student pickup contacts
- Notes on students recorded by administrators
- Student addresses
- Student locker information
- Student discipline entries (you can choose to allow them to enter their own discipline entries or just allow them to view what administrators have already entered)
- Student medical information
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.