How Teachers enter Effort marks
Effort: Effort provides a method for teachers to indicate additional information about a student’s effort or traits or anything else which may or may not be reflected in the grade.
- It does not affect Grades or GPA.
- It can appear on the Report Card and Progress Report but not the Transcript.
- It does not appear on the student/parent interface.
- It cannot be averaged for a year average grade.
- Only Staff with Administrator access can enable and customize the settings.
- Once enabled, the teacher can use them at any time.
- Is is either enabled for all classes or no classes.
This is where you can put Effort , that can be include it in Progress Reports and some Report Cards, your Administrator can change this Title, for Example: (Excellent, Satisfactory, Needs Improvement, Unsatisfactory) and even the name "Effort" could be change to "Conduct" or anything else.
Customize Effort Settings
- Click the Settings tab
- Click the Class Category button.
Edit here the Effort description like Excellent, Satisfactory, Needs Improvement & Unsatisfactory.
Click "Save Changes"