The Website Implementation process includes a few steps to make your setup as quick and easy as possible:
- Website Questionnaire: The first step is a required online website questionnaire that should take you about 15 minutes. The questionnaire is very important to help us understand what type of website you want. Please be prepared to include a high quality school logo as well as links to websites that you like.
- Website Consultation: After the questionnaire we will have a consultation (30-60 minutes) via screen share where we will go over your questionnaire as well as look at multiple websites (including your own) to further our understanding of what you want from your website. Both the questionnaire and the consultation are required as they provide a crucial starting point for our design process.
- Draft Review: Following the consultation we will build a draft of your website and send it to you for review. From there, we ask that you compile a list of changes or updates you would like to see on the website and send them to us. Once we receive the changes, we will make the updates, send you the updated draft, and repeat the review process. Your setup fee includes 3 batches of changes where each "batch" can contain an unlimited number of changes as long as they are consolidated into a single document/email. Additional batches may incur charges. The batch process is very important for helping us streamline our website builds and ensuring that the setup process doesn't "drag".
- Domain Transfer: Once you are satisfied with your website, we will transfer your domain so that we host the website and make the new website design "live".
- Training: Finally, we will have a training session with you via screen share to show you how to keep the content on your website up to date. After your training, if you have questions about how to update the content on your website, you can contact our support team with your questions free of charge.
Expected turnaround time is approximately 4-6 weeks from the time of the consultation depending on current workload and client responsiveness.