To add a new page to your site:
- Login and click on "Pages"
- Click "Add New" at the top left
Enter the title of your page
- Depending on your setup, the title may automatically display on the page, so name the page carefully
- The title also generates the pages specific URL
- Enter the content of the page in the middle using headings, paragraphs, pictures etc.
- Click "Publish" at the top right or "Save Draft" if you want to continue working on the page later
Note: Usually, publishing the page will not automatically add it to the menu of the website. You will need to manually add it to the menu to allow visitors to find the page.