What do you do after you get an account with PaySimple?
Navigate to the Financial Tab, then Admin, then Settings.
1. If you have not already done so, Activate the Billing and Payment tab.
2. Then enable Payments Option. The ACH limit will be specified in your PaySimple account.
3. Click to enable AutoPay, to learn more about AutoPay. Click here.
4. If your school decides to charge your parents a Credit Card or ACH convenience fee, this will be done here.
Note: Please review applicable laws in your locality and financial institution guidelines regarding convenience fees. Gradelink does not offer legal advice and assumes no responsibility for the use of this feature beyond technical support.
5. The "Billing/ Payment Tab Custom Message" is normally used to let the parent know to indicate what the payment is for (Tuition, lunch, or field trips).
NOTE: If you do not have a PaySimple account these setting will not display.