A student has two accounts created for him or her. They need to be merged into one so that they only have one account.
The solution depend on if the school uses EnrollMe. There are two ways of doing this.
If a student is returning to the school and has enrolled as a new enrollment, that application will need to be applied to the old account. To do so, you will need to re-import them to the original accounts and will need to activate the student's old account:
1. Click the Students tab
2. Find the student this applies to and make a note of their current ID and new ID that was created by importing the new application information into Gradelink
3. Click the EnrollMe tab
4. Find the student's application
5. Change the student's form status from Approved to Started
6. In the drop-down menu titled Imported to Student ID (next to the Form Status drop-down menu) select the student's older account
7. Change the student's status back to Approved.
8. Go to the Import sub-tab and click the Create Import button, then click the Run Import button.
The new information will now display on the student's old account that has all the academic information in it. You can now delete the account that was imported with no academic information.
If the student has two accounts that both have academic information, you will need to send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know what student needs to be merged. Also let us know the ID number that the student will keep.