1. How do I help parents or students reset their passwords?
2. The staff can't log in.
3. I've got teachers who've been locked out of their accounts.
As an administrator, you'll be the only one capable of resetting passwords and unlocking accounts for Staff, Parents, and Students.
- When helping Staff:
- Click on the Staff tab.
- Click on a staff member's name.
- Change the Password field to whatever it is you'd like and relay that to your staff.
- When helping Parents/Students:
- Click on the Student tab.
- Click on the student's name.
- Click on the Login Info button towards the middle of the screen.
- Change the password to whatever you'd like. Below will be a document that you may print and hand out to the student and/or family after updating the password.
- Student and/or Family:
For both of these instances, just make sure that the box is unchecked or that the lock isn't red/closed.