Can I get a report on when a student or parent logged in?
Gradelink has two reports you can run for when a student or parent has logged in.
1. Click on the student tab.
2. Click on the view/export tab.
3. Click on the login history tab.
4. Select how many to display.
1. Click on the administrator reports tab.
2. Click on the student roster option located at the bottom left.
3 Select the options for running the report.
4. Put a check mark for last login.
5. Click the submit button at the bottom left of the page.