1. How do I change the discipline types?
2. I want to customize the discipline menu options.
The Counseling tab within the student section allows administrators to record and view a history of student behavior. As an admin you can customize the choices in each drop down menu to reduce the time it takes to create a new discipline entry and to maintain consistent documentation school-wide.
Customizing choices in drop down menus :
- Go to the Students tab and click the Admin sub tab.
- Select Coding from the top left.
- Items starting with the word "Counseling" are drop down menus found on the counseling page. Select one of the items to edit.
- Type a new choice to the menu in the top right hand corner.
- Click on "Add ".