Possible Scenario:

1. Can I override a teacher's final grade? How?

2. Can I update a student's final grade on Transcripts only?


Administrators can edit permanent academic records for any student regardless of the student's status (Active, Inactive, Alumni etc). Permanent academic records appear on report cards and transcripts.

Note: Re-concluding the class will cause any manually edited values to be replaced with the values from the grade sheet.

  1. Click the Transcripts tab.
  2. Click Edit Grades.
  3. Select the correct term, student, and class by clicking on the box with three dots next to each field.
  4. Set the new values on Grade.
  5. Click Save Changes.