1. I received a "Conflict Class" error when I tried to populate a student. What should I do?
Gradelink will automatically prevent you from populating student in classes with the same class period or with the same class name. But you can lift the restrictions on the "Settings" tab.
1. Select the "Settings" tab.
2. Click on the "General" tab at the top.
3. Check "Allow a student to be populated into identically titled classes" and "Allow a student to be populated into multiple classes per period."
4. Click on the "Save Changes" at the bottom.