1. When will be the good time to set up for next year?
2. We have finished this school year. How do I set up for next year?
3. Besides promoting students, what else do I need to do to set up for next year?
|Follow the steps in order and you will be set for the new year! Note that prior year/term classes should be concluded before preparing the new year.|
2. Import your students from EnrollMe (optional).
3. Promote all active students (while inactivating those that have left).
5. Set up new terms.
6. Copy the prior term classes to the first term of the new year. Be sure to un-check the box "Keep students in the same classes”.
7. If needed, make any edits to the classes in the new term, such as teacher changes.
8. Populate the students into the correct classes.
9. You can also add in School Holidays here.