What if a student's enrollment form is submitted in an incorrect academic session (i.e., a 2015-2016 application if submitted as opposed to a 2016-2017 application)?

1. Click the EnrollMe tab on the left side of the page, and select the desired student.

2. On the Workflow sub-tab at the top of the page, navigate to the “School Session” drop-down menu, and select the appropriate session.

NoteAny time a form is moved from one session to another, an entry reflecting the change is logged in the “Status Update History” shown above. Only enrollment forms in the Current Enrollment Session may be modified by students/parents or administrators; however, status changes and notes may be updated for any enrollment form in any session.