Additional School Settings

Class Attendance Settings
Navigate to the Settings tab. Click the Class Atten. Settings at the bottom. 3. Modify any Attendance items if needed.
Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 4:44 PM
Daily Attendance Settings
Navigate to the Settings tab. Click the Daily Atten. Settings button.  Click the specify non-school days to indicate breaks your ...
Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 4:44 PM
Manage Class Category
Navigate to the Settings tab. Click on the Class Category button. Alter the Effort category to match your school's criteria. Note:...
Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 9:52 AM
Manage Numbered Comments
Navigate to the Settings tab. Click on Numbered Comments button. Modify the the Numbered Comments to fit your school. Click Save Chan...
Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 9:53 AM
Manage Races
Race Codes can be configured from the "Settings" tab.    Adding and Editing New Race Codes Click the "Settings" tab Click the &...
Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 4:36 PM
School Profile
Navigate to the Settings tab.  Click on the School Profile button. School Name. Address of the School. Phone Numbers. Princi...
Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 4:32 PM
Security Settings
Navigate to the Settings tab. Click on the Security Settings. Select the various Security Settings for your school.  ...
Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 5:00 PM
My Settings
My Settings In My Settings, Gradelink users can control two of the most important elements of their accounts: the Language that Gradelink displays in, ...
Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 1:01 PM