Questions

How can a percentage score be higher and a GPA be lower?
Possible Scenarios: 1. When running the GPA and Scores report, you might notice that a student will have a lower percentage score than another student, but...
Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 2:09 PM
How do I delete an entire column of grades?
Possible Scenario(s):  1. I want to remove an assignment from my Gradesheet. 2. How do I delete a grade? Solution: Administrators will have to acc...
Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 10:02 AM
How does Gradelink calculate GPA?
Scenario: 1. I am wondering how Gradelink calculates GPA. 2. We believe that Gradelink is not calculating our GPA correctly. 3. A parent or student has s...
Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 12:17 PM
How do I give an alternative grade to a student?
Scenario: How do I give an alternative grade to a student? Solution: Follow steps below. 1. Click on gradesheet. 2. Select the class the student ...
Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 2:49 PM
Can I add a curve to only one student?
Scenario: 1. I need to help bump a student's grade. 2. Can I give only 1 student extra credit?  Solution: There is not a way to add a curve to o...
Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 9:30 AM
How do I assign extra credit as a teacher?
Scenario: 1.How do I assign extra credit as a teacher? 2. I need to assign extra credit to a student(s)  3. Can I give only 1 student extra credit?  ...
Fri, May 4, 2018 at 12:38 PM
If there a way for the gradesheet to drop the lowest score?
Scenario: Is there a way for the gradesheet to drop the lowest score? Solution: This can be done when logged in as a teacher under assignment types. ...
Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 10:18 AM
How do I access a teachers grade sheet?
Scenario: How do I access a teachers grade sheet? Solution: Follow steps below. 1. Click on the staff tab. 2. Click on the teachers name. 3. Cli...
Thu, May 18, 2017 at 9:29 AM
Why is the grade sheet cell alignment off?
Scenario: Why is the grade sheet cell alignment off? Solution: You will need to the adjust the zoom of the browser. Example of Google Chrome below. ...
Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 4:22 PM
How do you add only a final grade?
Possible Scenario(s):  1.  2.  Solution: Select a subject from the drop down menu at the top of the page. Click “Assignment Types”. Fill in the f...
Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 12:21 PM