What is...

EnrollMe Overview
Below is a guided tour of how an administrator will use EnrollMe for the first time.     How it Works: 1. New and re-enrolling families can add or upd...
Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 10:09 AM
How do I delete names in EnrollMe?
Scenario: 1. A student is now not enrolling, how do I delete his name? **Keep in mind that you do not need to delete students from EnrollMe. Changing t...
Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 10:26 AM
Change "New Enrollment" Application to "Re-Enrollment"
What if a student/parent fills out the “New Enrollment” form instead of the “Re-enrollment form” when attempting to re-enroll an existing student? Click...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 11:38 AM
EnrollMe Workflow Overview
Once an enrollment form has been submitted, the administrator can choose to either approve or deny the application. Once approved, the student can be imp...
Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 2:14 PM
Controlling Which Administrators Have Access to EnrollMe
Navigate to the Staff tab on the left side of the page, and select a desired administrative staff account. Set the Staff Type to “Admin (l...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 11:39 AM
Customizing EnrollMe Parent Email Alert Text
Click the EnrollMe tab on the left side of the page, then the Settings sub-tab at the top of the page. Click the “Email Settings” button. Select the...
How do I enable the Re-Enroll button for parents?
Scenario: 1. Parents are calling our school saying they cannot see the Re-Enroll button. 2. I need to know how to enable the button for parents when we op...
Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 10:26 AM
How to Change an EnrollMe Form's Academic Session
What if a student's enrollment form is submitted in an incorrect academic session (i.e., a 2015-2016 application if submitted as opposed to a 2016-2017...
New Enrollment Checklist
When a new Enrollment student applies: From the Students tab,   1. Press Add New to add them to Gradelink as a new student. 2.Change the Stat...
Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 2:52 PM
Email Alerts for Administrators (EnrollMe and Non-EnrollMe)
Email Alerts for Administrators To set email alerts: Navigate to the Staff tab on the left side of the page, and select a full or limited ad...