SmartSend

SmartSend Overview
  This video serves as an introduction and overview to the various features included in SmartSend and SmartSend Pro.
Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 4:19 AM
How to Send an Email
SmartSend The first field you’ll need to fill out is the “From” field. The "From field" specifies who the email is from. By default, this f...
Mon, Oct 16, 2023 at 4:39 PM
How to Send a Text Message
PLEASE NOTE: This feature is available only to those with Administrative access as it is typically used for school-wide announcements and/or emergencies. ...
Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 8:21 AM
How to Send a Voice Message
Before we begin, it's important to note that Voice messaging is only available in SmartSend Pro.  This feature is also available only to those with...
Thu, Oct 6, 2022 at 3:45 PM
How to use the Group Builder
The Group Builder allows you to create customizable groups of staff, students, or parents to make communicating with different segments of the school popula...
Thu, Oct 6, 2022 at 3:15 PM
Add Images to Your SmartSend Emails
More Engaging School Emails Your emails don’t have to be limited to just text. SmartSend gives you the ability to include photos, illustrations, graphics —...
Thu, Jun 3, 2021 at 8:06 PM
How can I make sure the principal receives a copy of all outgoing emails?
Scenario: 1. As a principal, you would like to receive a copy of all communicate emails sent out. Solution: Enable the setting on the Staff tab. 1....
Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 10:13 AM
Can Recipients reply to Text Alerts?
Scenario: Can Recipients reply to the Text Alerts? Solution: Text Alerts from Administrators are for outgoing messages only. Recipients will not be ab...
Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 1:34 PM
Why does my e-mail show up blank to recipients?
Scenario: Why does my e-mail show up blank to the recipients? Solution: This is caused by the Email page loading slow. If you do not see the toolbar f...
Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 1:42 PM
Why is my attachment not being received when I send an email?
Scenario: Why is my attachment not being received by parents when I send an email? Why are recipients not receiving attachments? Solution: This happe...
Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 3:40 PM