Counseling/Discipline

Discipline Overview
The highly configurable Counseling section offers Administrators flexible tracking of discipline, positive and negative behavior issues, merits, demerits, a...
Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 2:09 PM
Customize Discipline Menu Options
The Counseling tab within the student section allows administrators to record and view a history of student behavior. As an admin you can customize the ch...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 11:30 AM
Discipline Cases List
The "Discipline Cases List" report allows administrators to export the discipline case log. To run the report: Go to the Students tab. Click...
Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 2:10 PM
How to View Discipline as a Teacher
Teachers can access Discipline Records from the GradeSheet tab.  Click on the name of the student on the left-hand side of the GradeSheet. ...
How to Add a New Discipline Incident as a Teacher
Go to the Gradesheet tab. Select the student for whom you are entering the Discipline Incident. From this page, click on Discipline.  ...
Fri, May 4, 2018 at 9:13 AM
How to Add a New Discipline Incident as an Administrator
From the Admin account click on the Students Tab. Select the Student . Click on Counseling. Click on Discipline. Start the Discipli...
Discipline Report
The Counseling Report lets you quickly view, search and print a list of all discipline entries for all students. Selecting an entry will display the individ...
Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 9:03 AM
How do we add demerits?
Possible Scenario: 1. Any time there is an incident in which the school determines that this method of discipline is appropriate. Solution: ...
How do I change the discipline types?
Possible Scenario: 1. How do I change the discipline types? 2. I want to customize the discipline menu options. Solution: The Counseling tab withi...
Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 9:47 AM