Report Cards

How do I run report cards?
1. Click the "Administrator Reports" tab. 2. Click the "Report Cards" button (your school may show a slightly different butt...
Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 10:58 AM
How do I publish Report Cards online?
Possible Scenario: 1. A School would like to cease using paper report cards 2. A School would like to publish its report cards online Solution: Grade...
Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 11:17 AM
How do I print a blank report card?
Possible Scenario: 1. A school would like to print blank report cards and fill in final grade information by hand 2. A school would like to print blank re...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 4:25 PM
How do I print a Report Card from a previous year?
1. Select any term form the Terms selection box. Then run the Report Card as normal. 2. If you don’t see the terms you want, increase the number of d...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 4:27 PM
GPA on Letter-Landscape Report Card
In order to show GPA on a Letter Landscape report card, a student must to be populated within an attendance class. This is a limitation of the...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 11:59 AM
Adding/Updating Report Card Content
1. Classes Report cards reflect the classes a student is taking or populated into. Therefore, you cannot run a report card unless classes are set up.  ...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 12:10 PM
How do I give Teachers access to Report Cards?
Possible Scenario: 1. A school would like to allow its teachers to generate report cards in the same way that administrators do. Solution: Teachers ca...
Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 10:45 AM
Creating Report Profiles
1. Click the Edit button next to the report profile 2. Select the appropriate profile. 3. Click Edit to change the value. 4. Clic...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 12:09 PM
How do I change a class name on the report card?
Scenario: 1. I need to change the title of a class on the report card. Solution: You will need to update the report title in the classes tab. If it is...
Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 4:04 PM
Report Card Viewing Report
1. From the Report Card selection screen, click the “View Published Report Cards” button to see results. 2. Click the “View Published Report Card...
Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 12:10 PM