Prospective Students

Prospects Overview
The Prospective Student Form simplifies the process of capturing contact information from interested visitors to your school's website....
Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 9:33 AM
Prospective Student Form Website Integration
Scenario: 1. How do we embed the Prospective Student Form on our website? Solution: Embedding the Prospective Student Form is a straightforward proces...
Tue, May 21, 2019 at 2:08 PM
Manually Adding New Prospects
Scenario: 1. Can we add our own prospects? 2. How do I add a new prospective student? Solution: Manually adding a new prospective student is easy. To...
Tue, May 21, 2019 at 9:20 AM
Closing a Prospect
Scenario: 1. What should I do if a prospect decides to enroll? 2. How do I close a prospect? Solution: When an existing prospect commits to enrollin...
Thu, May 23, 2019 at 10:27 AM
Deleting a Prospect
Scenario: 1. What should I do if I need to delete a prospect? 2. How do I delete a prospect? Solution: While Gradelink doesn't recommend deleting prosp...
Thu, May 23, 2019 at 10:31 AM
Prospective Student Form for Mobile Devices
Scenario: 1. Can we use the Prospects form on a tablet or phone? Solution: The Prospective Student Form can be used on any device with internet access...
Thu, May 23, 2019 at 10:27 AM
Prospect Email Alerts
Scenario: 1. Can we be notified if a new family completes the prospect form? 2. How do I receive alerts from prospective families? Solution: Full and...
Wed, May 22, 2019 at 11:56 AM
Customizing Drop-down Options on the Prospects Workflow
Note: This article is about customizing the options that appear in various drop-down menus in the Prospects Workflow. If you would like to learn about custo...
Wed, May 22, 2019 at 2:04 PM
Prospect Records
Whenever the Prospective Student Form is completed (or whenever you manually add a prospect), a new record will appear on the grid located in the Prospects ...
Thu, May 23, 2019 at 10:19 AM
Can I change the Prospective Student Form?
Scenario: 1. CanĀ I change the prospective student form? Solution: Gradelink does not allow changes to be made to the Prospective Student Form.
Wed, May 22, 2019 at 3:16 PM