Groups are custom containers for standards that generally relate to the subjects taught at the school. Typical groups might be named for a subject and particular grade level, e.g. Language Arts 5. The customization also allows, for example, a Dance Class group that contains standards from both P.E. and Music.
1. From the Classes tab click the Standards sub-tab.
2. Click the gear icon to the right of the Standards Group
3. Click Add New to start a new group.
4. Type a title that can be associated to one or more classes, and click Save.
5. Select your new group below.
6. From the Available Standards pane, select 1 or more standards to add to the group.
a. You can use the search field above to filter the list
b. You can hold down the Command key (Mac) or Control key (Windows) to select Multiple Standards.
7. Click “Add” to move these Standards into the selected Group.
8. Repeat until all groups needed have been added.