- Click the Students tab and select a student
- Select IEP Progress from the Academics sub tab.
- In the top section enter the date the IEP was assigned, the grade level of the student and an overall description of the IEP.
- In the lower section, you fill out the report. Start by selecting an Area from the drop down menu and listing objectives. You can add up to 5 objectives per area. Click the green + to add more areas. After adding objectives you can choose a prompt and master level from the drop down menu and enter any notes to the right.
Description of drop down menu options
1. Academics – IEP Area: The overall area(s) the IEP is addressing such as “Music Therapy” or “O.T”.
2. Academics – IEP Prompt: Prompts provided to the student to assist meeting objectives such as “Verbal”, “Physical” or “Hand Over Hand”.
3. Academics – IEP Mastery: Student mastery of each objective such as “Functional”, “Independent” or “Needs Support”.