1. Click the "Administrator Reports" tab.
2. Click the "Report Cards" button (your school may show a slightly different button, such as "K-3 Report Cards".)
3. Select the terms you want to include. To select multiple terms, hold down the Control key (Windows) or Command key (Mac) while clicking.
4. Check 'preview mode' if the classes are not yet concluded. If all the classes are concluded, then select Normal.
5. Select the Student(s), either individually, by class grouping, or by grade level.
6. Select the appropriate Report Profile.
7. Click Submit.
When running a report card (or progress report) you can select students either as individuals, by grade level or by class. If you want to select students from multiple grade levels you can make a class populated with students from multiple grade levels. For examples, you could have a class called, 1st-5th or 6th-8th.
Here are the steps:
1. Create a class on the Classes tab for for Elementary or Secondary. Use the “Standard” Class Type but check the option for “Hidden Class” so that it doesn’t appear on any parent-facing reports such as the report card, progress report, transcript etc. If you don’t see the option for “Hidden Class” contact Gradelink to request it.
2. Populate the class with students using the Populate Classes tab
3. When you run a progress report or report card, choose the option to “Run By Class” and choose this class.