1. Click File / Page setup to adjust Internet Explorer's printer settings. If you don't see the File menu, right click in the header and choose "Menu Bar'.
2. Set the options you need for your report card. Always choose to Show Background colors and images. Set all the Margins to zero and set the Headers & Footers to -blank-
3. Run a report card and click the Print button provided by Gradelink.
4. If you need double sided printing, select your printer and click Preferences.
5. Every printer is different so your printer may look different than this example but should be generally similar.