- Click the Administrator Reports tab on the left sidebar, then navigate to the Progress Reports button.
- Select the Term you’d like to run a report for. The more recent term will be automatically selected, but if you have more than one “Active” term, you can select between them here.
- Enter a Report Title. This will headline the top of the Progress Report, and should be something similar to “Progress Report 2015-2016”.
Select the Student(s) you’d like to run a Progress Report for. There are three ways to select Students:
- Individual Report: This will allow you to run a Progress Report for a single Student.
- Run By Class: This lets you select a “Homeroom” and run Progress Reports for all Students that are populated into that class.
- Grade Level: Allows you to select all Students that fall into a specific grade level.
- Check any additional items that you would like to display on your Progress Reports.
- Click Submit to run your Progress Reports.
Modified on: Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 12:15 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.