1. How do I adjust the column break?
2. There is a super long column on my report card, how do I fix this?
If you have a report card such as Letter Landscape or Tri-fold with classes in two or more columns and things don’t seem to be balanced very well, here’s a quick fix. Simply right-click on the subject you would like to start for the second column (for Macs with single-button mice, hold the Control key while clicking). Gradelink will ask you to confirm, then refresh. You’ll see the result right away. This actually modifies the profile you are using, but you can set it back easily.
1. Right click the name of the class that you want the column to break on
2. Click OK to confirm that you want to break on this column.
3. Click OK again.
4. Click the Refresh button to see the change