The Prospective Student Form simplifies the process of capturing contact information from interested visitors to your school's website. This data is automatically entered into your Gradelink account, allowing you to follow up at your convenience. Non-technical users will find the tracking system easy to use, but may need some technical support from their webmaster to add the form to the school’s website. Administrators may choose to have key individuals notified by email when a new Prospective Student Form is submitted. The form can be added to your school’s public website as well as to your mobile device allowing you to capture leads "on the go."
- Prospects visiting your website can provide their contact information, which is saved in Gradelink as a “prospect”
- Office staff can manually enter information from prospects who call or walk into the school office
- The Prospective Student Form is optimized for mobile devices, making it easy to use at outdoor community events and open houses
- Receive an email alert when a new prospect submits contact information
- Track prospects by entering notes, programs of interest and follow-up actions
Next Topic: Adding Individual Prospects