Administrator Calendars:

These calendars are available to Administrators. Only administrators can add, edit, and delete events on these calendars.

1. “My Calendar”: This calendar is only visible to the administrators account to which it belongs. Not even other administrators can view this calendar.
  2. “Staff Calendar”: This calendar can only be edited by administrators, but it can be seen by all administrators and staff. Parents cannot see this calendar.
  3. “Public Calendar”: This calendar can only be edited by administrators, but it can be seen by everyone. This is the calendar that can be placed on your school website.

Teacher Calendars:

These two calendars are available to everyone with a Gradelink teacher account and they are specific to each teacher. Please note that the Teacher version of “My Calendar” is different than the Administrator version. The teacher version displays as the teacher’s name to administrators and student/parent accounts.

1. “My Calendar”: This calendar is specific to each teacher. It can be edited by the teacher or administrators. It can be seen by any parent whose student has the teacher for any class.
  2. Course Calendars: This calendar is specific to each class and has a name such as “English 7.” It can only be edited by the teacher or administrators. It can be seen by any parent whose student is in the class. Students not enrolled in the class do not have access to this calendar.

You can use these keyboard shortcuts in the date-picker when creating a new event:

• Page up/down – previous/next month
  • Ctrl+page up/down – previous/next year
  • Ctrl+home – current month or open when closed
  • Ctrl+left/right – previous/next day
  • Ctrl+up/down – previous/next week
  • Enter – accept the selected date
  • Ctrl+end – close and erase the date
  • Esc – close the date-picker without selection