When adding or editing an event, there are a few details and options available. Here is a brief description of each:
- Title: This is the name of your event. It is what will be displayed on the main calendar page.
- Select Calendar: Choose which calendar on which you want the event to appear. See Types of Calendars and Visibility for more information about this field.
- Event Type: You can make different event types (such as “Department Meeting” and “Casual Dress Day”) as well as manage the colors they display. For more information, see Event Types.
- Event Description: Here you can enter a brief description of the event. It can include details such as what the event is, where the event is going to be held, or any other details that are important for the event. This field is not mandatory.
- ‘All Day’ Event: By clicking on this Check box, Gradelink will automatically make the event last for the entire day. This setting would be useful for an event such as “”Casual Dress Day.”
- Start: If the event is not an “All Day” event, you will be required to provide the start date and time for the event.
- End: If the event is not an “All Day” event, you will be required to provide the end date and time for the event.
- Repeats: You have the option to make an event repeat. For more information about this option, please see Repeating Events.