What are Term Comments?
Term Comments are a place where teachers can write sentences and/or phrases about each student.
- Term Comments can appear on the Report Card and the Progress Report
- One Teacher can have many Term Comments classes
- One Student can receive Term Comments from many teachers
- Many teachers can share a single Term Comments class
- If a student has comments from multiple teachers, the teacher name is prefixed before the comments
- Administrators can set the maximum length for Term Comments
- Term Comments do not appear on the Transcript
- Term Comments do not appear on the student/parent interface
Examples of Term Comments
Letter Landscape and Trifold Report Card:
Multi-Term Report Card:
Note: The term comments are not available on the Legal Landscape report card.