1. Navigate to the Students tab.
2. Click on Documents.
3. Check IDs to show other student IDs.
4. Type in the students Government Issued ID.
5. Click save.
If you would like to add the Government Issued ID to the transcript, click on the Transcript tab.
1. Click on Transcript Options.
2. Check "Show Student ID on transcript".
3. Click Save Changes.
4. After, click on Manage Report Profiles.
1. Click on the Profile your school usually uses. Typically it is General.
2. In the Value, "Use Gov. ID instead of Student ID", click edit and type "Yes". Then click Save.
Below is an example of a Transcript.