Modified on: Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 2:22 PM
|When students are not found in the EnrollMe tab that means they have not started the re-enrollment process. Every time a parent starts the EnrollMe process, it shows up in the EnrollMe tab.|
How to edit information for the student in EnrollMe:
- Change the students Form Status to Started under the Workflow tab.
- Click on the Online Forms tab.
- Click on the Box at the top " This form has not been completed and submitted online, you may click here to enter it manually." to edit.
|Note: If the Online forms have been submitted and need to be edited, or some missing or incorrect data needs to be re-entered, you must change the "Status" under "Work-flow" to "Started". This will allow the parent to make any changes to the Online forms.|
|Administrators may edit or change manually any form received from Parents.|
- Select the student with the "Submitted" Status.
- Click on Workflow
- Change it to "Started" status
- Click "Online Forms"
- Check the Box "This form has not been completed and submitted online, you may click here to enter it manually"
- Edit and change it to "Approved" before Import.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.