How do I enter grades onto a transcript?
How do I add grades manually to transcripts?
Follow steps below.
Transcript data from other schools can be manually added to Gradelink transcripts.
1. Click on the “Transcripts” tab
2. Click on the “Add grades” at the top
3. Select the student from the list to the right
4. Choose the term from the drop-down list, or type it into the Term Title field if it is not already on the drop-down list. The start and end dates are only used to order the terms chronologically; the dates entered will not be printed on the Transcript.
5. Choose the class from the drop-down list, or type it into the Class Title field if it is not already on the drop-down list.
6. Select the grade scale, enter the units (enter zero to exclude the class from GPA calculation), enter the grade earned, and select the grade level of the student at the time the class was taken. Repeat steps 4-6 to continue entering grades for the same student. Start at step 3 for a new student.
7. Click on the Add To Transcript button