1. How do we add a summer school session?
2. How do I set up a summer school term?
|Summer School Terms can be created in much the same way as any other term. The only thing that will change is the Start and End dates for your term.|
1. Click the Terms tab on the left sidebar, and create a new term with a title such as “Summer 2015”.
2. Mark this Summer term as “Active“.
3. If desired, use Copy Term Classes to duplicate classes from the most recent term into your newly created Summer term. Uncheck the “Include Students” option to prevent all students from automatically populating into the Summer term. Alternatively, you can manually create new classes via the Classes page.
4. Customize your Start and End dates for the Summer term. This is the only major differentiation that Gradelink can employ to denote that the term falls in the Summer season.
5. Click the Add button to create your new Summer term.