1. Navigate to Administrator Reports
2. Click on the Student Schedules (Advanced)
1. You can run the report by individual student by clicking here.
2. You can also run the report for an entire grade level.
Now that you have the schedule up, you can change the way it looks by clicking on the Settings button.
1. Show All Classes is set when you want to show all the classes including classes like term comments and attendance.
2. Show Class Color displays the color that the class is set to.
3. Show Bi-Weekly Schedule show the second week of a schedule.
4. Show Time View displays the times on the side of the schedule. Time Scale sets the spacing between the times.
To print the schedule, click on the Print icon or Save it as a PDF to print it out.