How do I add SAT and ACT scores to the Transcript?
You can add the SAT and ACT scores in the Students tab.
1. Click on the Students tab at the left, and then click on the Academics button at the top.
2. Click on the Tests/Awards button.
3. Under Item Type select Test or Award.
4. Enter the title of the test or award and information such as date and score.
5. Click Save.
6. Click the Transcript tab to the left and select the appropriate student to view the tests and awards on the transcript.
Note, if the student’s grade level is not added for a test or award, it will always display on the transcript. If a grade level is included, the test/award will display on the transcript only if the grade level is within the range set in "Report on grade levels between ___ and ___" on the Transcript Options page.