EnrollMe Applications

Change "New Enrollment" Application to "Re-Enrollment"
What if a student/parent fills out the “New Enrollment” form instead of the “Re-enrollment form” when attempting to re-enroll an existing student? Cli...
Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 1:12 PM
How to Change an EnrollMe Form's Academic Session
What if a student's enrollment form is submitted in an incorrect academic session (i.e., a 2015-2016 application if submitted as opposed to a 2016-2017...
Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 4:18 PM
Connect a "New Enrollment" to a Pre-Existing Family
How can I connect a “New Enrollment” application to a pre-existing family? Click the EnrollMe tab on the left side of the page, and select your desired s...
Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 4:19 PM
Deleting Enrollment Forms
How do I delete an enrollment form? Select your desired form and change the form status to “Started”. Click Online Forms and check the box labeled &q...
Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 4:20 PM
Importing Enrollment Records Individually
Students with “Approved” forms can be imported to the Students tab with the status of either,”Re-enrolled” or “Newly enrolled”. To Import a student: ...
Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 4:21 PM
Manually Add Application
To Manually enter or add a New Application: Click on "EnrollMe" and then on "Add New". Here specify the enrollment record to add, a...
Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 2:39 PM
Modifying Enrollment Forms as a Parent
Is it possible for students/parents to change or add extra information after they’ve completed the application process? An application cannot be changed onc...
Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 12:30 PM
Navigating Records
You can search through enrollment forms by Name or Status by clicking in the column heading and either selecting from the provided list, or simply manually ...
Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 11:59 AM
¿EnrollMe en Español? Questions and Answers
Enrollme in Spanish You can choose to offer EnrollMe in both English and Spanish, and applicants are free to select their own language preferences. Future ...
Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 2:42 PM
Viewing Applications
To view/review and Application: Click on "EnrollMe" Tab and select the Student Application you would like to review. Click on "Onlin...
Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 2:43 PM