Questions

Various questions a school may have.

How do I merge two of the same students into one?
Possible scenario:  1. A student has two accounts created for him or her. They need to be merged into one so that they only have one account. Solution:...
Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 1:08 PM
Why does an inactive student still show on the student selector on the parent side?
Scenarios: 1. Why does an inactive student still show on the student selector on the parent side? Solution: The student still shows on the paren...
Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 11:11 AM
How do I create another family login?
Scenarios: 1. I have parents who are separated, how do I give them two logins? 2. How do I create another family account? Solution: Create a famil...
Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 10:28 AM
How do I delete a duplicate student?
Scenario: 1. A student was accidentally added twice to the system. Solution: Removal or inactivation of a student.  Important:  Gradelink recom...
Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 10:38 AM
How do I promote students?
Possible Scenario(s):  1. The current school year is finished and over with, how can I start the next school year? 2. How can I change the Senior class st...
Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 12:17 PM
How do I print an immunization record report?
Possible Scenario(s):  1. How can I get a report on a student's shot history? 2. How can I export a record of a student's vaccines? Solution...
Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 2:11 PM
How do I add a new student?
Possible Scenario: 1.How do I add a new student? 2.How do I create a new student account? Solution: Follow steps below. 1.Click the Students t...
Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 3:40 PM
How do I add a picture to the students?
Scenario: How do I add a picture to the students? How do I add student photos? Solution: 1. Click the thumbnail image or the “Add” link and choose...
Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 2:07 PM
How do I add a second family account?
Scenario: How do I add a second family account? Where do I go to add a second family account? Solution: 1. Go to the Students tab 2. Click on the...
Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 10:22 AM
How do I run a deficiency report?
Scenario: How do I run a deficiency report? Where is the deficiency report located? Solution: Follow steps below to run deficiency report.   1. ...
Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 12:35 PM