Questions

Questions a school may have.

How do I un-conclude a class?
Possible Scenario: 1. A teacher needs to change a grade for a student. How do I allow him or her to do this?  2. We accidentally concluded a class, how do...
Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 4:19 PM
How do we view the grade scale we have set?
Scenario: How do we view the grade scale we have set? Where is the Grade Scale located? Solution: Follow steps below. 1. Click on the classes tab...
Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 4:19 PM
Can I set up a sports class?
Scenario: Can I set up a sports class? Can I set up a basketball class? How do I set up a sports class? Solution: Follow steps below to set up a spo...
Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 3:15 PM
How do I change the grade scale?
Scenario: 1. We need to change the grade scale we have set in Gradelink.  Solution: 1. Go to the Classes tab. 2. Click on the Gear Icon next to t...
Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 4:20 PM
How do I delete a class?
Scenario: How do I delete a class? Solution: 1. Click on the classes tab. 2. Select the correct term that has the class that you want to delete...
Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 3:38 PM
How to add a teacher to a class?
Scenario: How to add a teacher to a class? How do I change a teacher for a class? Solution: 1. Click on the classes tab. 2. Click on the box with...
Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 4:20 PM
How do I hide a class?
Scenario: How do I hide a class? How do i get a class to not show on the report card? Solution: 1. Click on the classes tab. 2. Select the class ...
Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 4:21 PM
How do I change a class name on the report card?
Scenario: 1. I need to change the title of a class on the report card. Solution: You will need to update the report title in the classes tab. If it is...
Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 4:21 PM
How do I change the credit of a class?
Scenario: 1. You need to change the credit of a class in Gradelink. Solution: You can edit Credits/ Units in the Classes tab.  1. Click on the Cl...
Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 4:23 PM
How do I change a students grade level?
Scenario: How do I change a students grade level? Solution: 1. Click on the Students tab. 2. Click on the student that needs the grade level chang...
Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 12:36 PM