Questions

Questions a school may have.

How do I copy term classes?
Scenario: 1. Our next term has started and there are no classes available. How do I copy the classes over? 2. How do we start the next academic year? 3. ...
Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 11:51 AM
How do I move one class from one term to the other?
Scenario: 1. A class was added at a later date, I need to apply it to the rest of the terms.  Solution: Duplicate the class and change the term dat...
Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 10:12 AM
I am starting the new year, why are there students already populated in the classes?
Scenario: 1. In the first term, there are already students in the classes. What went wrong? Solution: The issue is that the "Keep students in the...
Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 11:52 AM
How do I change from Quarters to Trimesters?
Scenario: 1. Next year we are switching to a different term format. How do we do this? Example: From Trimesters to Quarters. 2. How do I change from Trime...
Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 9:10 AM
How do I copy a class made in the previous term to this term?
Scenario: How do I copy a class made in the previous term to this term? Solution: 1. Click on the Classes tab. 2. Select the class. ...
Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 11:53 AM
When should I inactivate last term?
Possible Scenarios: 1. Long list of classes show up when teacher is trying to create and grade assignments 2. Accidentally put assignment into wrong te...
Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 2:47 PM
Why should I inactivate a term?
Possible Scenario: 1. Long list of classes show up when teacher is trying to create and grade assignments 2. Accidentally put assignment into wrong term&#...
Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 2:45 PM
If I close the term, can I change the grades later?
Scenario: If I close the term, can I change the grades later? Solution: Yes, you will need to go to that term, select the class, unconclude the class,...
Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 11:54 AM
Why are my classes not copying over to the next term?
Scenario: Why are my classes not copying over to the next term? I can't copy my classes to the next term. Solution: Go to the Settings tab > ...
Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 11:55 AM
How do I delete a term?
Scenario: How do I delete a term? Solution: Follow steps below. 1. Click on the terms tab. 2. Click on the term. 3. Click the delete option.
Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 2:01 PM