Questions

Questions a school may have.

How do I adjust the column break?
Scenario: 1. How do I adjust the column break? 2. There is a super long column on my report card, how do I fix this? Solution: If you have a report c...
Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 4:45 PM
How do I add the Apple School Manager Export?
Contact your support representative to enable this feature.  Contact Information: support@gradelink.com (800) 742-3083 x2
Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 12:19 PM
Classes are Duplicated, Incorrect, or Missing. How do I fix this?
Scenario: 1. There are classes that are duplicated on the report card, how do I fix this? Solution: Since report cards reflect the classes a studen...
Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 4:47 PM
How do I change the order of the classes on my report card?
Scenario: 1. I need to change the order of classes on my report cards. How do I do this? 2. Is there a way I can change the order of the classes on the re...
Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 4:49 PM
How do I correct the grade scale for a class?
Scenario: 1. A class has the incorrect grade scale, how do I fix this? 2. The incorrect grade scale is showing, what do I do? Solution: If the wrong ...
Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 4:26 PM
Grade Scale Legend is Incorrect
Contact Gradelink support for assistance. 
Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 5:10 PM
How do I change the numbered comments legend?
Scenarios: 1. Our number comments need to be changed, how do I change it? 2. How do we change the numbered comments? Solution: Numbered comments are ...
Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 3:04 PM
Term Title Column Too Large
Scenario: 1. Our columns are not lining up correctly.  Solution: If your report cards look like the image below, follow the instructions on how to ...
Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 4:51 PM
Report Card Image Guide
Sometimes we do not know how to diagnose what is wrong with the report card. Here you can click on a report card that has your issue. Then it will take you ...
Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 4:52 PM
How do I select specific terms for the report card?
Possible Scenario(s):  1. I can't select specific terms when running a report card. 2. How can I omit certain selections when choosing terms? Sol...
Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 10:08 AM