Questions

How do I utilize Lunch Counts without Financial?
Gradelink can tally and total lunch orders and fees. There are two ways you can tally lunch without utilizing Financial. The first option is a more simple w...
Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 2:56 PM
How do I set up a payment plan?
Scenario: How do I set up a payment plan? Solution: 1. Click on the Pay Plans button (available from the Admin tab at the top of the screen on the ...
Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 9:39 AM
How do I set up auto pay?
Scenario: How do I set up auto pay? Does Gradelink have auto pay? Solution:  Follow steps below. Note: In order to use AutoPay your school should...
Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 11:22 AM
How do I enter transactions in Financial?
Scenario: How do I enter transactions in Financial? How do I add transactions? How do I add payments to the ledger? Solution: Follow steps below. ...
Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 11:23 AM
How do I extend the Financial session?
Scenario: How do I extend the Financial session? Solution: Follow steps below. 1. Click on the Financial tab. 2. Click on Admin tab. 3. Clic...
Tue, May 23, 2017 at 2:04 PM
How do I add convenience fees for the parents?
Scenario: How do I add convenience fees for the parents? Solution: 1. Navigate to the Financial Tab. 2. Click on the Admin sub-tab. 3. Select the...
Mon, May 22, 2017 at 4:14 PM
I'm getting a balance transfer error, what do I do?
Possible Scenario: 1.  An attempt to change a transaction from a previous session results in a balance transfer error. 2.  How do I undo a balance transfe...
Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 11:25 AM
Can multiple sessions be open at the same time in financial?
Scenario: Can multiple sessions be open at the same time in financial? Solution: Yes, you can have two sessions open at the same time.
Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 9:51 AM