Questions

How to make sure the principal gets a copy of all outgoing email?
Scenario: 1. As a principal, you would like to receive a copy of all communicate emails sent out. Solution: Enable the setting on the Staff tab. 1. ...
Wed, May 17, 2017 at 9:52 AM
How do I add an image to my email?
Scenario: 1. I need to add an image to the body of my email.  2. How do I add an image to an email? Solution: Currently, Gradelink does not support a...
Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 2:43 PM
Why am I getting "Your connection is not private" error?
Scenario: Why am I getting "Your connection is not private" error? How do I fix "Your connection is not private" error? Solution: ...
Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 11:53 AM
Can Recipients reply to the Text Alerts?
Scenario: Can Recipients reply to the Text Alerts? Solution:  Texting Alerts from administrators are for outgoing messages only. 
Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 11:24 AM
Why does my e-mail show up blank to the recipients?
Scenario: Why does my e-mail show up blank to the recipients? Solution: This is caused by the Email page loading slow. If you do not see the toolbar f...
Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 12:43 PM
Why is my attachment not being received by parents when I send an email?
Scenario: Why is my attachment not being received by parents when I send an email? Why are recipients not receiving attachments? Solution: This happe...
Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 3:13 PM
Can teachers send emails to students only?
Possible Scenarios: Can teachers send emails to students only? Solution: Yes, this can be done from the Communicate tab and create a group from the gr...
Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 3:38 PM
Why is School News/Teacher Pages loading slow?
Scenario: Why is School News/Teachers page loading slow? Why won't School News/Teachers page load? Possible Solution: This typically happens whe...
Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 12:29 PM