Questions

How do I delete names in EnrollMe?
Scenario: 1. A student is now not enrolling, how do I delete his name? **Keep in mind that you do not need to delete students from EnrollMe. Changing t...
Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 2:51 PM
How do I enable the Re-Enroll button for parents?
Scenario: 1. Parents are calling our school saying they cannot see the Re-Enroll button. 2. I need to know how to enable the button for parents when we op...
Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 2:58 PM
How do I print an enrollment contract?
Scenario: How do I print an enrollment contract? Solution: Follow steps below. 1. click on the EnrollMe tab. 2. Click on the Student you want...
Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 2:59 PM
How do we edit enrollme emails?
Scenario: How do we edit enrollme emails? Solution: 1. Click on the Enrollme tab. 2. Click on the Settings tab. 3. Click on Email settings 4. Se...
Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 3:56 PM
Why is the Not Reenrolled report not working?
Scenario: Why is the Not Reenrolled report not working? Why is the Not Reenrolled report not displaying correctly? Solution: 1. Click on the Enrol...
Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 12:33 PM
How do I change an enrollme status?
Scenario: How do I change an enrollme status? How do I change the status to started? Solution: 1. Click on the Enrollme tab. 2. Click on the stud...
Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 12:51 PM
How do I get the link for new families to enroll?
Scenario: How do I get the link for new families to enroll? Solution: 1. Click on the Settings tab. 2. Click on the Marketing tab. 3. Use the URL...
Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 1:04 PM
How do I get enrollment totals?
Scenario: How do I get enrollment totals? Solution: 1. Click on the Enrollme tab. 2. Click on the Reports tab. 3. Click on Enrollment Levels.
Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 1:20 PM
EnrollMe is showing the wrong term, how do I fix?
Scenario: EnrollMe is showing the wrong term, how do I fix? Solution: 1. Click on the Enrollme tab. 2. Click on the Settings tab. 3. Select the c...
Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 2:27 PM
How do I add new forms to our enrollme?
Scenario: How do I add new forms to our enrollme? How do I update our enrollme fields? Solution: You will need to send them into service@gradelink.co...
Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 3:13 PM